Welcome back your Philadelphia Wings!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Wings-4-Life, Nov 29, 2017.

1. nickp91

nickp91 New Member

I wish they went back to the old logo

2. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

F*CK YEAHHHHHH WINGS. Haven't been this excited for the season to start in a while. First time in a long time it's felt like big things might be on the way for this league. Is it too much to ask?

3. Wingslax33

Wingslax33 Member

Absolutely stoked. Soon the depressing drives up to CT for a lacrosse fix will be over. I understand ownership wanting to refine the old logo but for them to do a complete overhaul seems to take away from the history and legacy of the iconic "W". Especially when the NLL version of the logo is fair game.

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I just cannot believe that the Wings hiatus perfectly will have matched the lil Swami's time at UCONN. Never had to 95 like the rest of you, but the 3 east west roads in CT are in a permanent state of red on Google maps and Waze.

5. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK CANNOT WAIT TO PUT THIS CREST ON HIS CHEST, COCKSUCKAS.

6. jstraw80

jstraw80 Active Member

No bright or obnoxious colors, it's ok in my book. I like the new look, no need to go retro, they can do that for a special occasion game.

7. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

I really hope they bring back the old school black jerseys with the numbers on the front as a 3rd jersey. Also, I think there's a decent fit to put a white version of the original logo on the shoulders. That's what I'd do.

8. swami24

Giving it thought, and the nod to Comcast and the Flyers, I suspect at least some orange and black in the jersey. I would prefer red and black

9. swami24

Ordered a hat, and a t-shirt for lil swami. I was disappointed that a lot of the shirt sizes were already sold out. The tshirt medium received looks pretty small, hope it fits her. It was a risk, but the hat fits my big melon.. lots of all sized do not

10. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I ordered the XXL, and it fits like a large.

11. swami24

I looked at the med, and it does look small. Not sure if it with fit her.

12. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK LIKES THE SKIN TIGHT FASHION FIT LOOK.

WHEN ARE THE CHEERLEADER AUDITIONS FOR THE SQUAD? I WANNA SEE THEM MODEL THE NO PANTS JERSEY LOOK!

13. Mtn_Scott

Mtn_Scott Active Member

They will, 13 games into the season so they can get you for another jersey and hat.

RockStar likes this.
  14. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Like the new logo. Definitely need to get a hat.

15. swami24

Got the hat... it does look good.

16. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

Thought I asked this already but couldn't find it. Does this remind anyone else of the Golden Snitch from Harry Potter? it just screams Harry Potter to me. It's cool, nothing wrong with it at all, but I would prefer to see the Original.

17. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

What is Harry Potter?

18. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

The movie that Harry Twotter is based on.

BestSeatinHouse likes this.
  19. MILLwasbetter

20. MILLwasbetter

harry pottery

Attached Files: