Welcome to The Hive

Discussion in 'The Hive Forum' started by WildHeadTatt, Jan 27, 2009.

1. WildHeadTatt

WildHeadTatt Active Member

It give me great pleasure to be the first Hivester to post in the Hive Forum.

The Hive is a great group of Swarm Fans who celebrate before, during and after every home game. We have also taken several road trips together and I look forward to many more.

Please feel welcome to join us anytime you are in town to watch your team take on the Swarm.

SWARM IT UP!!!
    SWARM IT UP!!!
    SWARM IT UP!!!

2. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Who's the guy in the bright yellow hoodie that sits near the visiting team's penalty box? It looks like he was chatting up the Bandits players in the box.

Your version of Philly's Chopper???? :drunk:

3. WildHeadTatt

WildHeadTatt Active Member

I've seen him but I've never met him. I'm sure every team has a penalty box attendant that likes to chat with the opposing team's players when they have their time out.

4. apetz1

apetz1 New Member

Seeing as I sit around 8 rows behind the box, he has been there for the past 3 years (as far as I know). He also generally sits directly behind the box and "chatters" through the seam in the glass. He generally has a good time and jaws a fair amount. Now that the Swarm are giving away the seats directly behind the box, I think he's moved to the side of it.

5. Niknak

Niknak Active Member

Oooh, nice new digs!

It's certainly not me. I prefer to heckle our own guys over by our bench.

6. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

All right!

[​IMG]