Welcome to the playoffs

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by Hollywood42, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Simple now
    Win and get that bye for first place
    Or lose and pack the bags for Rochester

2. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

I got to say, it will be a lot easier watching the game tomorrow now that they are in the playoffs.
    We all are hoping to see a division title win if we can get it done!

3. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

GO WINGS!

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Agree RM. My days as howler are over. My next trip up there will be with hopefully 100 Wings fans. If there happened to have been a 5/5 game I would have been there. UCONN graduation is 5/6.

5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I’m staying with NE

6. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

IT'S A WIN/WIN. I CAN CHEER FOR THE OLD WINGS UNTIL THE DAY THE OLD WINGS ARE ELIMINATED, WHICH MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW WINGS TO THE ARDMORE AARDVARK.

SO IT'S "GO WINGS!" 24/7/365 AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, COCKSUCKAS.

7. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

So Sunday we had the best crowd this season with approximately 6100+ in attendance. The fans came out which was nice. Too bad we aren't going to get a home game potentially until the NLL Finals now, which won't be til around Memorial Day. But we will see how the playoffs will happen. The Road to the Finals will definitely be interesting though trying to go thru Rochester and then try take on Georgia in Georgia for a shot against the West for the cup.