What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by TofuBomb, Aug 21, 2018.

1. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Any other gamers in the house?

I recently started Wolfenstein II: New Colossus. I'm too early in the game to give a review, but I really liked New Order and Old Blood.

2. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

Currently i'm finishing up Oxenfree on the Switch. I'm looking forward to Shadow of the Tomb Raider & FIFA 19 in September.

3. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

Loved New Colossus, that game effing goes places!

Lately its mostly been H1Z1 and NHL 18 on PS4. I want to get Dead Cells but my weekend excursion to Cleveland to see Hamilton postponed me buying that.

4. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Nice. I played some H1z1 and enjoyed it. But I haven't had a chance to pick the game back up since the official launch.

5. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

6. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Yup. We should get a forum team going at some point

7. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

my PSN is XdeathsbloodX (listen, we were all in high school at one point) so if you want to send me a friend request on there I'll add ya

8. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Lol, yeah I will. I have a newborn in the house though, so my play time is limited

9. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

All good, I'm not on a ton either tbh

10. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I've been trying out this PS Now thing they added. It's been great because it's a lot of older games I've always wanted to play, but never did. Usually because I was busy playing other games when they were released.

Patiently waiting the release of Red Dead 2.

11. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Sudoku in The New York Times each morning.

swami24 and IAmDroot like this.
  12. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I was playing pubg almost exclusively for about a year. I have recently taken up the more relaxing football(soccer) manager 2018. I will likely keep playing that until Fallout 76 comes out

13. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

A few weeks ago, I finished my billionth playthrough of Fallout 4. I love that game! I don't think I'm going to be able to play 76, though, because I don't have PS Plus or PS Now — whichever is the one that let's you play online with paid games. It's kind of a bummer.

14. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I've never been more on the fence about a game than I am about Fallout 76.

I've put 200+ hours into each of their last 3 games (3, New Vegas, & 4). I play these games so much because I despise online gaming. Trolls. Trolls everywhere. Plus I just don't see the fun in it. I tried Star Wars Battlefont and didn't like it. Same with Destiny. MMO's just aren't for me. It sounds like they're going to deal with douchebags quite seriously, so I might pick it up after I get to read some reviews. Comes out shortly after Red Dead 2 anyway, so I'll have some time.

15. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

That's PS Plus, which, to be honest with some of the free games you get is worth the $60/yr.

And W4L I'm with you on FO76, I have played a ton of FO3 & 4 (didn't dig New Vegas, idk why, I might get it dirt cheap on PC and try again), but I don't think I wanted an online Fallout game.

16. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Yeah, I loved FO3, but never finished NV. Ran into a game-breaking bug and never went back to it.