Whats Going On In BC

Discussion in 'Vancouver Ravens Forum' started by saugin, Nov 27, 2010.

1. saugin

saugin New Member

And isn't that great. I hope this is my last post on this site and have enjoyed the responses I have received since I started.

Looking forward to the first visit at the A.C.C.

2. theSloth

theSloth Member

So, your work here is done?

:doh:

3. saugin

saugin New Member

The work will be done when the Vancouver team is playing in an arena which holds better than 10,000 people, which appears to be the Pacific Coliseum which I know is owned by someone who owns a Junior A hockey team and doesn't want someone to steal his thunder by operating another team there.

4. saugin

saugin New Member

I'm going to continue to post on this site until the team is in a proper arena. I hope the opening game is a sell out and the rest are as well.

5. FAN

FAN New Member

I also hope to see a sell out so they can afford to pay their players. PRETTY BUSH LEAGUE WHEN PLAYER PAYROLL NOT MET

6. laxboxgoalie

laxboxgoalie New Member

Has Denise every had the problem of paying payroll. I don't think she ever had that problem in San Jose or Everett so why would it change in Langley

7. FAN

FAN New Member

Check your facts. There are at least two players from last year who havent been paid yet.

8. laxboxgoalie

laxboxgoalie New Member

I honestly didn't know. I just don't remember hearing about none of the players not being paid.

9. FAN

FAN New Member

Well the team is certainly not going to announce that they havent paid the players. And the players wont go public for fear of not ever getting paid or being cut from team. But the fact of the matter is not every player from
    last years roster/practice roster got paid