1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the news?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Ravens Forum' started by mcmillzy22, Dec 22, 2009.

1. mcmillzy22

mcmillzy22 New Member

Whats the word on whether the ravens are coming back? Just curious If there is a high chance that there coming back in 2011? Just looking for the current situation on the ravens.

2. UdaMann

UdaMann New Member

Word is they will be back !!

3. R.I.C.H.

R.I.C.H. New Member

Any evidence to show that like a news article or something?

4. Mtn_Scott

Mtn_Scott Active Member

5. coyotemagic

coyotemagic New Member

6. Rabid Camel

Rabid Camel New Member

sounds like the ravens, jax, storm, sting, shamrox are all officially dead and buried...do not exist in suspended mode anymore...I guess Angela took a 100% loss along with the coyotes.

"At this time I do not see any folded or suspended teams returning, my understanding of the new rules of the NLL are that those teams have been terminated" - S.Govett

7. mcmillzy22

mcmillzy22 New Member

Looks that way, But also looks as thought a new owner will be buying into an expansion team in vancouver instead of renewing the Ravens.

8. java

java New Member

damn, does that mean the Charlotte Cobras and Pittsburgh Crossfire wont be returning anytime soon.............:cry::cry:

9. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

10. PhillySoldier

PhillySoldier New Member

Is there a deadline that Vancouver would need to be officially signed by this year in order to play next season?

[Short Rant]
    Impact Players, A Roughneck repeat and yes to Vacouver in '11

What is with all the jumbled articles on NllInsider lately. I would think each article would be dedicated to one topic. Recent articles (at least in my opinion) seem to be lacking in details and just jump from one unreleated subject to the next.
    [/End Rant]

11. silvanthalas

silvanthalas Active Member

I would guess sometime within in a month or two after the end of the 2010 season.

IIRC, most announcements have been earlier in the summer save for the Titans, who were a last minute rush job to get them into the league.

12. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

I was hoping for a return of the Detroit Turbos!