white plaids

Discussion in 'Portland LumberJax Forum' started by MILLwasbetter, May 3, 2009.

1. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

i was just curious about this i already asked about it but i just spent 20 mins photoshopping so i thought it deserved its own thread. did the jax wear the plaids this year?? those are some of the best, most original jerseys ive seen, and they give the team character, something the current ones dont really do. although they are nice, they are kind of blah, atleast the white ones anyway. what do you guys think of this??? its kind of a rough draft and the plaid is a winter jacket, but i think this could work well. as for those who think its too dark for a road jersey, this was the only pic i could find that was photoshopable for this purpose, there are diff plaid patterns and it could def be brighter, who is going to mistake plaid for their own jersey though seriously lol???

i think this is something they should seriously consider doing. red plaids at home, these babies on the road

Attached Files:

2. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I think those are to dark for NLL road. Maybe make the shoulders white. Other wise it looks cool

3. Smackem

Smackem New Member

Looks nice but the players didn't like the plaids from what I hear. There was a bit of bad mojo since they lost in them.

4. Pfattrax

Pfattrax New Member

I like it!
    The idea is great... colors could always be worked out later. Maybe in the trim.

5. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I like that white one you've constructed a hell of a lot better then I like the red ones they wear. You should be proud of yourself!

6. Pfattrax

Pfattrax New Member

No they didn't wear them this season.
    Most of the team was not in Portland when they were first issued. From what I understand, by keeping the ticket prices so low, there is not a lot of extra cash left to suit up the rest of the team with a third jersey.
    I wear mine to every game, I think they are a great jersey for sure!

7. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Ok MILL, I'll admit the whites look better than I thought they would.

8. I really want the red one.

9. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

meeee toooo