Who do you sit next week

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by mtbf, Apr 17, 2011.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Since the game means nothing

I would sit
    JT
    TK
    Thompson
    Hill

Let them rest for the playoffs

2. braves2660

braves2660 New Member

I think Francis might sit as well...not by choice but good chance he's going to be suspended.

3. jyd261

jyd261 Member

MTBF Obviously

4. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

It is possible

5. Wing Eater

Wing Eater Active Member

Francis will be suspended so that's one
    JT
    TK
    White

Those would be my picks

6. SabreBandit

SabreBandit Member

Thompson, Clancy in for Francis, Irving in for White, McCullough in for either Self or Hill

7. Herbavor

Herbavor Active Member

Thorimbert is out with an injury sustained during the game, and Francis will be suspended.
    Right side Frank is back, but do you sit TK or Mark?
    Left side Clancy comes in for Francis, so we really have no one to fill in for JT.
    Irving in for Chris White on the D.
    Bennie Mccullough fills in for Jay.
    Not sure on the Practice player list and positions. Jimmy Purves may see some time as well being the only person we have previously seen play.
    should be interesting to see what Darris does.

8. braves2660

braves2660 New Member

Who takes faceoffs next week and possibly in the playoffs if Thorimbert is out a while and assuming Francis could see a potential multi-game suspension?

I know Harasym took a good amount last year but he was terrible. We've been really good on faceoffs this year and if both aren't available for the 1st round of the playoffs that could hurt us especially late in a game if we need to win a crucial faceoff.

9. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

Agreed let's hope that Thorimbert is quick to recover and Francis only gets a one game suspension.

10. Busterknoxville

Busterknoxville New Member

What'd Francis do?

11. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Sit anyone you feel needs the rest and start anyone you feel needs extra work to get playoff ready.

12. jyd261

jyd261 Member

He pulled a guy off the Blazers bench to fight.

13. kashino

kashino Active Member

and then beat his A**!!!! Haha About the only guy on the floor last night who showed some kind of life. Pretty embarrasing it was

14. SteveBermel

SteveBermel New Member

Maybe Tavares will take the face-offs since he went 2 for 4 in the All Star game. =)

15. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

hehe, Awesome!

What'd that guy do to get Francis' attention?

16. kashino

kashino Active Member

not much, just beat the Bandits a** all night, least somebody on the Bandits got ticked off. He was the only one.

17. Herbavor

Herbavor Active Member

Actually, Brandon did not pull anyone off the bench. He gave it a good try, but when no came over, he just took on the guy standing on the floor. He gets the suspension for being his 3rd game of the season (Toronto game 2 + the preseason incident) so missed for Rochester, but back for round 1 of the playoffs.

Back to topic, any idea of who is on the practice squad we can bring in for a game?

18. fandit

fandit Active Member

Practice squad is F Wayne Van Every, D Jimmy Purves and G Jeff Powless.

As for who to sit....call it "Seniority"
    "Old Skool" or
    "Age before Beauty"
    JT, KT and Clay Hill...........
    But, just to **** off everyone, cut all three. Sign 3 ex-Bandits*. Play the game. Re-sign all 3. :cool:

*Dan Teat, Jason Crosbie and maybe Schmelzle.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
  19. kashino

kashino Active Member

hahahahhaa

20. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I'd sit Steenhuis. He is just not mentally in the game lately. There is obviously something go on with him.....I think fatigue, maybe from playing alot of lacrosse in the past 12 months, maybe at home with a new kid (I'm guessing by now Vanessa gave birth).

0 goals again will not get it done, IMO.