Wing Bowl

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by MHowe, Jan 30, 2006.

1. MHowe

MHowe Member

Hey anyone here going to Wing Bowl this year? I'l be there I cant wait it's gona be awesome.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

L-o-s-e-r.........................

3. JoeWings

JoeWings Active Member

Hopefully this year they will clean up afterwards. Last year their was sause on the glass for months aftewards.

4. Fantasmic

Fantasmic New Member

Wait...

You're talking "clean up" and "Wac center employees." They do not go together in the same sentence.

Remember, these are some of the same people who will use dirty water in a mop bucket to clean up a spilled soda. And then proceed to spead the soda so that a bigger area will become nice and sticky in about a 1/2 hour.

5. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

6. WingsfaninMA

WingsfaninMA New Member

Off topic forum is \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ that way.

7. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Wing Bowl
    Philadelphia Wings...
    Coincidence?
    LMAO

8. raphilly

raphilly New Member

Welcome home, dear topic. :)

R.A.

9. MHowe

MHowe Member

Hey I think it was in the right place I mean it was in the philadelphia section and it's a philadelphia event :rotfl:

10. gmbjr

gmbjr Banned

its a stretch.....

there will be a few Angels dance team members there as Wingettes :drunk:

fun to listen to, but not a chance I'd waste my precious time attending.

11. WingsfaninMA

WingsfaninMA New Member

It was in the Philadelphia WINGS section, and the event is run by an organization that spent the better part of the last two decades censoring any mention of the Wings from their airwaves.

It's in the right place now.

12. Hollywood42

someone should call 610 after a wings game and start talking lacrosse i wonder what they would do prolly CLICK

13. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Yeah, like every frat party at Temple deserves a thread? Broadcast coverage does not legitimize the event, no matter how much the losers that it appeals to think it does. In converse, the Wings are legitimate, even though the get no coverage...because we losers say so.

14. Hollywood42

winner ate 173 wings in 30 mins wow

15. MHowe

MHowe Member

Yea the winner was 22 yo Joey Chestnut from Cali. The runner up was a 61 yo man from Cali. Also the big news was they inducted Bill "El Wingador' Simons into the wing bowl hall of fame and he now has his name up on the banner in the Waco.

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Average Joe Millionaire

How sorry is Philadelphia now? We're honoring a gluttonous feeding frenzy, and the slob who wins it with a banner on the ceiling of the Wacho, rather than a team that has won championships. Good call Philly...might as well add some class to that roof.[/sarcasm]

17. Fantasmic

Fantasmic New Member

Poor poor Philly hasn't had a champion in 23 years (according to WIP), so they did the next best thing. :rolleyes:

18. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

19. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

WHAT KIND OF "SAUCE"? :oops:

20. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

2 Things: First, bumping old threads is my gimmick. Second, was Wing Bowl 2006 the coming out party for Joey Chestnut???