Wings vs Knighthawks

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by WingsPhanatic107, Jan 28, 2011.

1. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

Hey Krew!!!!.......few of us, including my wife Jackie (laxgirl77), myself and Tom(thwingfan) are coming down Friday afternoon.....we hitting Dinosaurs I believe its called for some BBQ that night.....anyone care to join us?

looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend...seeing we in night before the game...anything special happening Saturday morning prior to game?? What time doors open to arena.

2. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

stock exchange is having a brunch before the game, keep your eyes peeled for a time though, not sure when it's starting

3. khawksfan

khawksfan New Member

Bring your gear we have floor time Saturday morning if you would like to join us

4. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

what time saturday morning?

5. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the invite. Jerk.

6. WingsPhanatic107

didnt want to take you away from mommy lol

was going to mention it to you tonight when we chat during the game....so I didnt forget about ya drew

7. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Should be in Roch. by 6 on Friday. Should be fun!

8. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yeah well, mom and I aren't best of friends. She's just a free hotel.

And because of that we'll probably be hitting up the Bandits game Friday to stay away.

9. khawksfan

khawksfan New Member

My mistake due to the game starting at 2:05 the krew does not have floor time this week

10. WingsPhanatic107

Thats what I figured...LOL.......we hitting Dinos for dinner if anyone wans to join....our crew...LOL 3 of us...thwingfan(Tom) arrival 6pm, my wife Jackie and I will be at hotel by 3:30