WLA Finals

Discussion in 'BCLA Forum' started by thegreenbastard, Aug 11, 2015.

1. thegreenbastard

thegreenbastard Active Member

So it's the Shamrocks and Salmonbellies for the Western title; who ya got?

Here is the #WLAFinals schedule Aug 14, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25 & 27. #RoadToTheMann

2. laxboxgoalie

laxboxgoalie New Member

Victoria will make it 3 in a row.

3. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

Shamrocks in 5. The Bellies will win at least one game.

4. Crabman19

Crabman19 Active Member

Shamrocks in 6.

5. Boy-Gorge

Boy-Gorge Member

Victoria sweep. 5 games at the most.

6. Crabman19

Crabman19 Active Member

Yep, after watching last nights game New West will be lucky to win one game. Very little offense.

7. thegreenbastard

8. FAN

FAN New Member

Vic lucky to win tonight. NW goalie was good except for at least
    3 goals that went in from long range from d guys. Vic was severely out coached. Just because u have more talent doesn't mean ur a better coach. King was out the last 2 games. Game 1 jones stepped up and more than filled in. 11 3 vic win. Game 2 the geniuses drop jones back to d bring in Wardle Sr b player at best coughs up at least 3 balls wich result in NW Gs. No adjustments from Vic bench. Wardle out next shift. Lots of talent on Vic. No coaching equals no mann cup. Why is yager and mchollough in lineup not to mention berton. Where is
    KRI? Don't care how much talent u have both Peterborough and six nay have equal or more talent and way smarter coaching

9. thegreenbastard

10. laxboxgoalie

laxboxgoalie New Member

I am guessing Kri is hurt he hasn't played at all during the playoffs.

11. thegreenbastard

12. Boy-Gorge

Boy-Gorge Member

Congrats to Victoria. I wish it could have been a 6 or 7 game series but the level of depth for each team isn't even close. Salmonbellies got some great talent but not enough to hang with Victoria for 60 minutes. I think this version of Shamrocks is better than the last 2 years. I like their chances more this year than the past 2 years. Bold caps off that statement for me........... So I guess now Victoria nurses the wounds and hopes for MSL Finals to go 7 brutal games. Good luck, Shamrocks.

13. thegreenbastard