Would You Do It?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by fandit, May 22, 2018.

1. fandit

fandit Well-Known Member

Before everyone leaves for the summer, I was wondering...........Would you trade Josh Byrne to Calgary for Currier?
    Byrne is from the West Coast, Currier the East. Both would be closer to home.
    We need help on D. We would be OK on the left, up front, with Jones and Durston.
    There might be picks involved to even things up, but these would be the two main pieces.
    Thoughts?

2. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

No. And while Byrne is from the West Coast, I believe he is living somewhere on the East Coast because he is playing for Chesapeake (Annapolis, MD) in the MLL.

Chugger can address the defense in the draft with the #3 and #4 picks in the entry draft. If he F's this up and doesn't address the defense with picks, he needs to be fired.

3. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

Josh is living in Buffalo while working with the Bandits in camps and such

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'd do it if I put a bag over its face.

Oh wait, wrong kinda "do it" question.....

BestSeatinHouse likes this.
  5. KHawkChick

KHawkChick Member

If the Bandits were going to do that...wouldn't they have just done it last year during the draft? They could have just picked Currier to begin with and not had to worry about the other potential issues. I know some things changed this season but not enough that if you wanted a stud on defense, you wouldn't have just taken him to begin with. I don't see Byrne going anywhere.

6. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

No. I think Byrne is going to be special in a few years. Defense is easier to find, it takes less lacrosse skill.

7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Never trade/release/leave exposed a talented lefty attacker.....especially a young one with potential upside.