Would you like to Take a Ride with the Rock?

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by RockPRGurl, Sep 17, 2004.

1. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Nat and Jare are there!!!

If there are any packages we're going!

Jare

2. RockPRGurl

RockPRGurl New Member

Sad News

Unfortunately there will not be a Rock fan train to Ottawa for the Grey Cup. We were unable to secure a train there and back same day. Also, because of the late development of the trip we were not able to offer any hotel packages as there are just not rooms available in a large quantity in the City of Ottawa in the coming week.
    There are still tickets available for the 2005 Grey Cup though...check out www.ottawarenegades.net for more info.

3. laxdaddio

laxdaddio New Member

Why did you announce this trip if the arrangements hadn't been secured in advance?

RockStar likes this.
  4. RockPRGurl

RockPRGurl New Member

Cancelled....

As far as we knew the arrangements were secured...unfortunately we did not forsee a labour issue with VIA and it just didn't come together.

5. Boo :( The cheapest tickets are $199 each. I was hoping to get a ticket AND the train ride for $199. Guess I'mnot gonig to they Grey Cup :(

6. TheRockMan

TheRockMan Active Member

Me neither!, for $199 Canadian you can go on Two Rock road trips (75 each and still have 50 bucks to spend.

7. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Does Pat Coyle even like the CFL?

RockStar likes this.
  8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

ah, the Renegade. This operation managed to prove that Brad Watters was nowhere nearly as smart as he thought he was.

I did have a blast at the one game I attended, Canada Day vs Montreal.

they gave every male entering the place a string of mardis gras heads, and were offering a prize of $1000 to the lady with the most heads at the end of the game.

there was a brawl between road fans and home fans in my roe and the two immediately surrounding us.

i learned that both the South Side and the North Side suck.

Ottawa was getting destroyed about 33-10 at the start of the fourth. Came back to send it to OT and won the shootout.

was told To GF myself after identifying myself as a neutral Argos fan to the guy in front of me. On telling him i was on his side today, that changed to GFY a little less!