1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow...

Discussion in 'San Diego Seals Forum' started by BigDave, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

... I'm the first poster on the Seals' message board.

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

The alphabetizing obsessive-compulsive disorderist in me notices that the Wings and Seals forums aren't in alphabetical order with the rest of the forums :eek:

3. JSap

JSap Administrator

Don't worry, I noticed that too - I'll see if that is something they can fix...

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Now we await the first board post from So Cal

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I hope it's not like the Swarm forum filled with fans of other teams and 1 fan of the Swarm when they were not in Georgia. We'll fill the space but it would be great to have some people actually living in the market where the team is playing.

6. swami24

There has to be a grass roots fan advertising movement. Hopefully someone will become interested in the team, research and find this place.

7. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

8. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

I do have to say, I am a fan of the logo. And hopefully we can get some people on the boards like how I joined when the Black Wolves started in New England.

Vin likes this.
  9. swami24

Go forth and multiply!

10. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

While I still expect San Diego to be a complete failure, San Diego seems to be needing something to do indoors.

The San Diego Gulls, who play in the same building the Seals will, led the AHL in attendance this year with over 9,300 per game.

MILLwasbetter likes this.
  11. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Active Member

love the logo, jersey looks like it was slapped together.