WWE SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by RockyMaivia, Aug 12, 2013.

1. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Alright Roy. I won in our "Loser Leaves Town" match for Extreme Rules last May. Now since you refuse to leave, I want to make the same offer again. SummerSlam, the WWE's second biggest PPV of the year (after WrestleMania) is this Sunday, live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Once again, I challenge you to make predictions. I beat you, you leave this forum forever...again! You beat me, I will never post on WingsZone again!

Your predictions are due by Sunday at noon.

2. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

very cute that ya bait me into the offer, huh?!? I have been here for 8 years and nope, not going to take your offer. Sorry about that.

This isnt Las Vegas per se so your offer has been REJECTED.

I ll leave this forum, under one condition, that is, if Los Angeles Dodgers, ever move back to Brooklyn!!!

Deal?!? Nah, ya know it wont happened anyway

Roy

3. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

she:kon Roy!

Are you afraid of a challenge? Are you afraid that you might be able to BEAT me? Accept my challenge, RoyBoy.

The card is as follows:

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian - World Heavyweight Championship
    CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
    Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
    Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow
    Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston and AJ Lee

Make you picks, CockyNY.

4. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

you go away for months and come back just in time for SummerSlam. Let me ask you this,

If you win, will ya stick around? I dont think so.

Whos your favorite NLL team? Mine was Titans before it was illegally fold by the guy who screw the true Titans fans out of seeing a true game.

Still waiting for NLL to come back to Brooklyn with real owners and that guy stay away. Brooklyn have new arena so we have good chance ot getting NLL team but when and who?

And you come back with this wrestling stunt.

Im going to go and watch 1980 WWF card at Shea Stadium between Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan.. the real match before Wrestlemania III

Roy

5. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

She:kon Roy!

My favorite team would be the Wings of Philadelphia. You ask if I will stick around after I beat you AGAIN. Well, StockyNY, of course I'll stick around! I've been hibernating...it's the NLL off-season, dontcha know? Oh that's right, you wouldn't know since you don't have a team to cheer for anymore in New York! What does Philadelphia have that New York doesn't have? Six championships.

You say you love Brooklyn. But were you a fan of the Brooklyn Brawler? Or was he too much of a loser for you?

You hate on me for not posting about lacrosse. But StockyNY, when was the last time you posted about lacrosse? Don't call the kettle black, pot.

Can't wait for your predictions. I can't wait to defend my title.

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Phil Brooks seems like a cool guy, but Brock Lesnar would maul him in an actual fight.

7. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Let me make this very clear to ya,,,,
    I

AM

NOT

ACCEPTING

YOUR

OFFER!!!

I got other things on my mind... such as...

Long Island's Nassau County Executive, Edward Managno, picking winner between Evil Dolan Empire or Ratner Skywalker Empire. Its expected to come out on Aug 15. If he delayed it, then writing is on the wall.

And...

Arena Bowl XXVI Halfrime Annoucement from Commissioner Jerry Kruz on naming two expansion teams out of Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Portland and Nashville on Aug 17. Everyone think its Brooklyn and one of those three candidiates. If Brooklyn get it, Im curious whos going to run the franchise. If its HIM, GOOD BYE (not leaving this forum but wont get involved). If its someone else, I ll stay.

So ya see, those are top of my list than your betting of LOSE LEAVE FART contest.

I like wrestling but am not going to go for your level because I love sports too much to leave here. Tell ya what, if I win, ya treat me to TONY LUKE if Im ever in Philadelphia. If I lose, I ll treat ya to that place also.

Say ya live in Philadelphia, dont ya???

Roy

8. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Sounds like you have a lot of excuses, LockyNY. You're afraid of a little competition? You forgot fantasizing about AJ Lee on your to do list.

A Lose Leave Fart match? I'm sure I'd beat you in a farting contest too!

See you on Sunday, LockyNY. Can't wait to show you that I know more about professional wrestling than you do...AGAIN.

9. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

AJ Lee, once was very cute crazy chick, now has long hair and looking more of goth-ish lady, but remain hot.

Ya darn lucky that this isnt twitter because if it is, I would have BLOCK YA!!!

Roy

10. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

I'll follow you on Twitter, don't you worry.

So, are you gonna make your predictions BlockyNY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaZzbwmF0fk

11. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Well, CrockyNY, Rob Van Dam vs. Dean Ambrose just got added to the card. Who ya got in that one?

12. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

And now, WockyNY, you have Mark Henry and The Big Show vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the tag team championship.

13. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

dont ya talk about something else beside wrestling like I do?

Discussion like baseball, football, hockey, etc ect??

Or is your mind LIMITED to just WWE and nothing but WWE and nothing else BUT WWE?

Roy

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

What's the matter, WockyNY? Why do you keep changing the topic? I'm just here to have some fun and invited you to make your SummerSlam predictions.

Predictions are due by noon on Sunday, WockyNY.

I can't wait to see your predictions, WockyNY.

I can't wait to beat you again, WockyNY.

What other sports do you want me to talk about, WockyNY? I love all sports. I especially enjoy track and field.

15. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

You want my picks for SummerSlam... ok, here it goes.

1) Brooklyn Dodgers and Brooklyn Cyclones will beat NY Yankees and NY Mets
    2) NY Giants will beat NY Jets, Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Soul in Fatal Four Way Match.
    3) NY Islanders will beat NJ Devils and NY Rangers in Triple Threat Match
    4) Brooklyn Nets will beat New York Knicks.

Roy

16. AmericanRockFan

Roy, you've already admitted to being a wrestling fan. Just make your picks. Would it be easier if I made picks too? :rotfl:

17. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

Irony: Roy telling someone else that it's annoying when they always post about the same thing.

18. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

.....and unrrelated to the board's theme.

19. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Whats purpose of Off-Topic forum is for?

And, that guy seem to limited himself/herself into just WWE talk. I havent seen him/her discuss something else.

As for me, come on, you have seen me post many sports topic like NFL, A-Rod, Isles, Devils sales, Back from Dead, Cochlear Implant... does that show ya Im not limited to just ONE THING but have varies of things to say.

And ya think thats irony, if ya said so....

Roy

20. AmericanRockFan

He's posted about lacrosse on occasion on this board. Since after all, this is a lacrosse forum.

Personally, I think you should post your picks, just for fun.