WWE SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by RockyMaivia, Aug 12, 2013.

1. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Hehe.

Rocky vs. Rocky

Best Rocky-centred thread in a long time!

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

"best Rocky themed thread"?

'tis like naming the sexiest orangatang.

3. Averageguyx

Averageguyx Member

YES GAME ON LOSER LEAVE THE BOARD!!! LETS everyone post their picks here and game on.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I have to say, this card seems very unpredictable. Storyline wise, it seems like all the matches on Sunday could go either way.

Now, before someone says "It's scripted, of course it could go either way," if you have watched wrestling for a long time you can usually tell where the writers want each storyline to go. This is not one of those times.

5. AmericanRockFan

Maybe they can change the stipulation to "Loser Changes Username" :cool:

6. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me. What do you say, WockyNY? If I win, you MUST change your username to "Roy."

DEAL or NO DEAL?

7. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

You know one thing, if I do accept this, and if I lose, changing my user name wont be that bad.

I could change it to GOISLES as user name. Now, would that drive everyone here on the forum to the wall? Or leabe them banging their head against the wall?

Just be careful what ya wish for. Let me think about this for few hours and I ll get back to you on Friday night after Smackdown (in case they add more matches) and ya ll have my picks.

And yes, if I lose, I ll change my username, if I DO ACCEPT IT. I havent accept it yet so let me think about it.

1) Am waiting for Nassau County to chose the winning bid\
    2) Looking into rumors if AFL has chosen Brooklyn as expansion team
    3) Its myu mothers birthday

So I got few things on my mind and now I need to come up with new name if I lose... let me think about it for 48 hours.

Roy

8. swami24

Change it and find and Isles forum to drag further down

9. AmericanRockFan

We should all make suggestions for Roy's new name.

10. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

11. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

NO DEAL
    NO DEAL
    NO DEAL

Get that,,, good!!!

Im not gonna have time to study those card right now when I have three things on my mind that this SummerSlam event is on back burner. Its to find out who won the Nassau Coliseum bid (I may be on twitter feed about that), AFL's decision to grant expansion team to Brooklyn and LA (as rumors - so far - Hearsay) and my mothers birthday. All this is on my mind right now.

And where were you in June -- Payback and July - Money In The Bank PPV???

You came in, out of nowhere, in May 2013, challenge me to EXTREME RULES then you disappeared... how am I suppose to know you will still be here for next PPV in Sept, Oct and beyond???

Again, NO DEAL, NO DEAL, NO DEAL!!!

I cant even pick the winner between Cena and Byran because of potential Orton cashing his contract during SummerSlam in which he may or may not do it.

And Big Show & Mark Henry teaming up - you better pray that wrestling ring can hold all those mighty weight among those two wrestlers. The last time it happened, the ring collaspe in front of PPV event when Big John Lanturias (Road Warrior Animal's brother) was GM. I think I ll blame it on BIG SHOW for breaking the ring apart not once but TWICE (who can forget Brock Lensar match on Smackdown?).

Now - Brock Lensar vs CM Punk. Its well known that CM Punk is seeking time off from ring for 4-5 months so he can rest up his nagging injuries. He has being Champions for over year so he need time off. As for Brock, if he win this match, what does that do to him? Hes on limited basis so this match is very hard for me to pick. CM Punk taking time off and Brock Lensar on limited schedule, cant pick the winner like that.

Thats why - NO DEAL - because I cant make pick in which winner/loser of this match can go either way at the end.

Oh, AJ Lee - man, what a change. She went from Crazy Chick to Goth-ish like woman. She went from WILL YA MARRY ME TO CM PUNK to Black Widow.

Roy

12. swami24

"Banned"

13. Hittrain

Hittrain New Member

Dolan4Life? Maybe "TimKellyLovesMe"?

'Train

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Haha, you are so wrong here. CM Punk already took two months off after WrestleMania. He's rested, rejuvenated, and he's ready to go!

We'll just have to postpone this stipulation for a later event. How about you accept my challenge for Night of Champions?

15. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Ya asking me to do PPV challenge when Im linda busy for the next 3 months.

Sept is Jewish Holidays.
    October - Im off to Minnesota for few days
    November - Cochlear Implant Surgery, will need 2-3 weeks recovery time and Thanksgiving
    December - oh wait, its Holiday season...

So..ya gotta have to wait until Im ready.

Roy

16. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Or perhaps I'll have to count you out, just like they would do in pro wrestling if you aren't ready for your match.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!

The winner by countout: ROCKY MAIVIA!

Change the username, Wocky :cool:

17. AmericanRockFan

I'll post my picks:

I got:
    Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam
    Brie Bella vs. Natalya
    Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston and AJ Lee
    Bray Wyatt vs. Kane
    Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian
    CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
    Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena

And as an added bonus, I have Randy Orton cashing in his MITB briefcase and immediately taking the title from Daniel Bryan and turning heel in the process :fish:

18. AmericanRockFan

19. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

20. swami24

You've missed one..

Pocky... It's an Asian snack, pretzel dipped in chocolate.. therefore a dip-stick.

Attached Files: