WWE SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by RockyMaivia, Aug 12, 2013.

1. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Just mentioned on RAW tonight that John Cena will be out for 4-6 months to have surgery.

If my math is right, I wont be surprised or shocked if he come back as surprise wrestler to enter the ROYAL RUMBLE PPV in Jan 2014.

Perhaps, Cena dropping the title to Bryan and giving it to Orton would explain few things.

Cena leaving WWE will give Bryan, an major push.
    Orton turn heel for what he did last night
    The feud between Orton-Bryan will go on til the end of the year.

Would Brock Lensar be major player in this? I think he could. I could see him winning the title and defend it against John Cena in Wrestlemania XXX

Roy

2. Averageguyx

Averageguyx Member

BOOM AVERAGEGUY WINS IT ALL!!! YES YES YES YES!!!
    maybe for winning i can change my user name to tim smelly

donate to my walk please

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Now that I've met you in person, I'll donate to it. I just don't feel comfortable making donations like that to people I haven't met before.

4. Averageguyx

Averageguyx Member

THANK YOu

I hate asking for donations period. I have had diabetes since i was 19 and i am currently 45 turning 46 before my walk. yes we did meet up at Fan how about trading me that Ontario Raiders jersey for a vancouver ravens and montreal express jersey hehe

5. AmericanRockFan

Man, that is one hell of a tempting trade offer. Throw in an Ottawa Rebel and you could have a deal :p I was actually surprised by how many people that day wanted to buy that jersey off of me...I think at least 8 made some sort of an offer :eek:

My sister has had diabetes since she was 9 (she turns 34 soon) and she's pretty active in walks like this one as well.

6. Averageguyx

Averageguyx Member

Ill trade 2 jerseys. I am pretty sure i have a rebel one up in the attic.
    i will check when i get home tonight

I support people i know when i see them doing their walk. did your sister already do here's yet. if not send me the information and i will make a donation.

7. AmericanRockFan

That's okay, I don't want to part with the Raiders jersey at the moment. If it becomes available I'll make sure to let you know.

I believe my sister's walk was in June or July, but I'm not 100% certain.

8. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Ontario Raiders jersey, eh???

9. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

An email from THE WRESTLING ONLINE NEWSLETTER is reporting that San Fransciso and Philadelphia are bidding to host Wrestlemania XXXI (31) in 2015.

I have no idea which stadium they will use. Is it baseball or football?

Roy

10. AmericanRockFan

I'm sure they'd use the football stadium instead of the baseball stadium since the capacity is much larger.

Apparently Detroit is considered the front runner for WrestleMania 32. I'm a little surprised that the appropriate people haven't looked into hosting WrestleMania in Dallas because they probably shatter the old WrestleMania attendance record of 93,173 if they held it there.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  11. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Las Vegas would be just fine with me if they do host Wrestlemania but I dont think they are involved with bidding process.

I believe the weather in March/April in Vegas isnt that bad compared to July/August weather that I experienced, not once, but twice. It can be really streamy during mid day.

Yes, I walked on the strip when its between 110 to 120 degrees. Think wrestler can handle that? HA

Because you really cant run that hard in this type of heat. But again, dont understand why Vegas isnt interested in it

Roy

12. AmericanRockFan

Austin Aries knows how to cut a promo!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_PgbnI8yqk&t=28m52s

13. AmericanRockFan

Roy complaining someone won't talk lacrosse on a lacrosse message board....

RockStar likes this.