Ya down with BOG?

Discussion in 'Fann Cup Forum' started by JohnnyMogul, Jul 28, 2015.

1. JohnnyMogul

JohnnyMogul Active Member

Curious...

Who exactly is on the FC Board Of Governors?

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Membership list is kept in a locked chest, in a clearing deep in a magical forest.

The key is possessed by a zombie elf, and the chest can only be opened at midnight, monthly, on the full moon.

Care must also be taken to utter the correct incantation before opening.....I think it's Klattuu, Veratta, Nictu......

(Seriously, the Roadie rep is the blowup doll that served as our 2011 mascot. She's hot!

3. JohnnyMogul

"Stock up on your bike tire repair kits..."

4. RockStar

LMAO.

Was good to see Ozzy and Fishhead.....you and Walt were sorely missed, buddy!

5. JohnnyMogul

Well, Walt could have been there, but unless you dropped something....

I on the other hand will make another valiant attempt to attend next year. ....

(Unless some other fan based lax tourney shows up in the mean time....)

6. RockStar

Don't laugh

Before (or after) at least two of these in the past, there have been threats to set up a rival fan tournament..........

All I can promise is that Toronto 2016 will be fun......for all those who let themselves have fun.

Not that hard for me to believe that this will be the fourth one that Roadies have hosted, or at least helped with.

What's unbelievable to me is that a) this will be the 15th year, and b) that hundreds of people have traveled thousands of miles for these!

7. Eyes from Above

Eyes from Above New Member

1) I'm the roadie rep( not a blow up)
    2) been doing this since 2010( philly)
    3) pick up a stick, if I can at my age( 53) anyone can.
    4) seeing friends makes the travel well worth it.