Yes, it is time. Opening Song

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by swami24, Sep 23, 2018.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

It's the Wings. They'll find some generic guitar solo that they pull off iTunes for 69 cents.

3. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

5. swami24

Good call.

6. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Eminem -killshot
    The wings about to make the league like machine gun Kelly’s career... dead

7. Wingslax1426

Wingslax1426 Guest

As long as welcome to the jungle comes on at the end of the game I could care less what the opening song is

Katie Toner Drake likes this.
  8. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

SO THEN YOU DO CARE! :D

9. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

how about a road jersey?

10. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

I was gonna throw in for least for game one a vote for Welcom Home by Coheed & Cambria () but I just listened to Are You Ready and I'm now going to be let down if they DONT use Are You Ready.

11. AmericanRockFan

I didn’t know they were still around.

12. Wings-4-Life

5 days away, and still no road jersey.

On topic- Disturbed has 20 awesome songs. Are You Ready is not one of them.

13. swami24

Sound of silence may be their best, but wow that wouldnt work

14. Wings-4-Life

Fun fact- I'm at the Reading Royals game, and at some point in the last 3 weeks they've started using Are You Ready for their intro song.

15. Didn't they used to play that in the beginning before they introduced the team? Or am I remembering that wrong?

16. swami24

It usually was saved for the last minute or two, when the Wings had the ball, needed a goal, or were sealing the game up. It may have started as an intro...

17. Wings-4-Life

Aaaaand the opening song was..... nothing. Generic rock music like last time. Odd having an intro video with no highlights, but I guess that what happens when you've never played a game before.

18. AmericanRockFan

I guess they couldn't get dibs on any old footage? Personally, if I was running the show I would've had some sort of historical montage. More specifically, I would've had a well-known member of Wings 2.0 watching a video montage of old highlights, perhaps on a projection screen (Perhaps someone like Kevin Finneran or Jake Bergey, or someone else who the the casual observer could probably recognize (Dallas Eliuk even perhaps?) could have fit the bill). Then at the end of the montage on the projection screen, it could've shown the press conference where it was announced that Wings 3.0 were coming to the NLL, leading said alum to excitedly tell the fans in the arena something like "The Wings are back."

Just my two cents on a boring Tuesday in the office.

19. swami24

They did run old video. Bad old video pulled from youtube.

20. swami24

Maybe they will revert to the opening song and montage, now.that they have game footage to use?