Yes!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Consequence, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Consequence

Consequence Member

YES!!!
    Yes!
    Yes!
    Yes!

Light at the end of our long wander through the woods, Comcast buys a Philadelphia franchise to play in 2018-19. Less than a year till season ticket sales!

dougm likes this.
  2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Section 114 will still suck.

RockStar and swami24 like this.
  3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Damn right it will. I hope those people stay away. Along with anyone that became a Black Wolves fan when the Wings moved.

They have a team now. They can enjoy their 4 hour drive to the games.

4. L&PSince94

L&PSince94 Member

I hope Comcast-Spectacor does the right thing and offers every STH first right of refusal to their seats...

5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Pfft, if they don't, it would be ridiculous. Didn't they institute high price front row the last year? If not, that would be the one change. I want.to sit with the other groups around me., on concourse level.

6. swami24

Isn't it 5 from the southern jersey shore?

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I have no idea. I was just using Philly as a starting point.

8. swami24

I get a pass since I didn't buy any gear Heck if lil swami went to PSU, I wouldn't have been to a game in the last 3 years, excluding probably Allentown. Chance to go to a game anywhere with her, taking it. Who knows, maybe that even kept me on here?

9. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

This can also make Fann Cup 2018 more exciting in my opinion, with the buzz that the Wings are coming back. Perhaps there's a chance for some sort of cross promotion there this summer?

10. swami24

Pretty funny, I am on my phone with a Philly rep about my deposit, and what number pops up on call waiting....yup, a Blackwolves rep.

Hollywood42 and smurf666 like this.
  11. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

Swami to Blackwolves guy:

F- yer socks! :D

12. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Ahhh Drew's subtle shot at me
    F u bro

13. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

NE called me the other day and I declined citing a poor schedule for traveling fans

14. swami24

I still have a reason to go up there for one more year, so I will go to one. He offered some kind of mini ticket plan, and I just said, dude I'm 4.5 hrs away....seriously?